Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sixteen Bullets

Hey dudes, I'm Gabriel, the new guy!
I really dunno what to write about myself and I think nobody really cares about it, so let's start talking about music, shall we?

I have to admit something: I fucking love Mike Kirsch's bands. Not all, but if he is in a songwriter position, we can expect something really special. I want to share this little hidden gem with you, cause usually if you mentioned Mike in a conversation, everybody will come up with Torches To Rome, Please Inform The Captain This Is A Hijack, Baader Brains or Mothercountry Motherfuckers recently - and don't get me wrong, those are fucking awesome bands, Torches To Rome is one of my favorite! All I wanted to say is that there is more cool stuff if you look deeper into Mike's catalog: like Sixteen Bullets.

As far as I know, they only played a few (maybe one?) shows, and according to gossips they also recorded a demo or at-least something like that but nobody knows anything about that. That's sad, cause this band was really great, I mean come on, give it a try:
See? Beautiful heartfelt tunes, desperate vocals, so tell me: what is not awesome about this? NOTHING!

So do me a favor and download it as fast as you can!

Live Gilman Street (1994)
01. Track 01
02. Track 02
03. Track 03
04. Track 04
05. Track 05
06. Track 06 (Edited)
07. Track 06
08. Track 07 (Edited)
09. Track 07

ps.: yeah I know, great song titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment